Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Musings and Culinary Delights

Today I watched CBS Sunday Morning.  I had not done this in years.  When Emily and I were younger we used to watch this every week with our mom.  It was such a nostalgia moment for me.  I had forgotten how well done it is and how much I enjoyed the show.  I am not a fan of morning TV shows in general, but I may have to start getting up earlier on Sundays and making this a part of my routine.

My twin, Emily, is home for the weekend.  She is away studying at the CIA to become a chef.  It is always so wonderful to have her home.  For one, she is my favorite person in the entire world.  And secondly, she always cooks when home! ;)  Today we had a brunch that Emmy planned and prepared.  It was absolutely lovely!  The menu consisted of oatmeal waffles, orange cranberry muffins, apricot mustard glazed sausage with rosemary, breakfast pizza and mimosas.  Needless to say, I ate way too much food!  Gathering together with friends over food is one of my favorite activities.

Music: Bach's Goldberg Variations - Glenn Gould

No comments:

Post a Comment