Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Look Back and Today's Highlights

This afternoon Jen and I were talking about the birthday party that I threw for Alan Rickman.  This was my junior year at Wells.  I invited a bunch of my friends both the few who appreciated Alan as much as I do and the ones who just love me enough to come. ;)  I even baked a cake!  We watched one of his movies and ate snacks.  It was awesome.  Here are some pictures. 
Jennie with Legolas in the background ;)

Adiya, Emily and Emmy

Lizzie

THE CAKE!
I know this is hugely dorky.  But is was such fun!  There was a picture of Alan Rickman as Professor Snape in yesterday's newspaper.  There is a flutter in my chest every time I look at it. 

Today was not very exciting.  The most interesting part of my day were determining the Thanksgiving menu with my mom and watching the scene where Violet turns into a blueberry from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory eight times!  Ian is particularly fond of this movie and it is on the TV frequently. :P   Oh yes, and having pumpkin pie baked by Jen's mom and brought by her boyfriend Matt.  It was delicious!  And I watched that music video by Kris Allen again multiple times. :P  It just makes me want to dance, and I watch is and grin.  I sometimes wonder at myself and how easily amused I am. 

Music: "Rise Above This" - Seether

No comments:

Post a Comment