Saturday, November 20, 2010

Art Theft and Returning to Work

This evening we had our monthly Dinner, Movie and Discussion (DMD) evening.  We had dinner together, watched a movie and then talked.  We have a pretty steady group that comes each month.  A mixture of my and my parents friends.  This month's movie was "The Thomas Crown Affair."  The recent one with Pierce Brosnan and Rene Russo.  I love this movie and have seen it many times.  Although this is the first time that I noticed that her dress in the ball scene is completely see through!  :O  My favorite scene is the faceless businessman in a bowler hat at the museum.  It is clever, stylish and so well done.  Let us not forget how delicious Pierce Brosnan is. ;) 

I am going back to work tomorrow afternoon.  I am excited and hope that my energy level stays up for the whole evening.  This will be another step towards normalcy again.  Lets hope that my cough goes away soon, it makes it difficult to sleep.

Music: "Sinnerman" - Nina Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment