Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ventures in Hanging Out, Shopping and Comforting

This evening I am hanging out at Galster with Jens, Emily, Emily, Mary and Jeff.  Well, before Jeff took a nap.  :)  We mostly just sat around and talked, but later played the game contact.  I enjoy this game immensely.  Now I am watching Jens and Emily play Wii Tennis.  I went shopping earlier this afternoon.  I bought hot chocolate at Williams-Sonoma, spent waaay too much time at Sephora (which included spending more money than I intended!), and bought pins at Hot Topic.  In case you are curious here is what I bought: hot chocolate eye brightener perfume! dino pin nerd pin

 Emily is coming home in two days!!!!  I am super excited! :D :D <3  Talking to her on the phone is not the same as being with her in person.  Emmy had a bad day today and all I wanted to do was drive to Hyde Park and spend time with her until Thurs when I could drive her home.  But I have to work tomorrow which is MAJOR Fail. D:  I just want to give her a hug.  :( 

Music: "Mercy" - Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment