Monday, January 31, 2011

Birthdays, Parties and New Tattoo!

Today is Emily's and my 27th birthday!  I have had a lovely relaxing day.  This morning I had a leisurely catnap with Frankie in a pool of sunlight in the living room.  Later I played canasta with my mom, who beat me soundly!  My parents and I had a quiet dinner and just spent time together.  Plus I talked to Emmy like four times!

On Saturday evening, I had a game party for my birthday.  I love getting people together to socialize and play games.  I feel that so often people our age use alcohol as a social crutch and sometimes forget how much you can have just hanging out, talking and laughing.  It was such a fun group of people and I am so lucky to have such awesome friends!  I even had the chance to reconnect with people I had not seen in years! :D

Upon turning 27, I am now only 3 years from the dreaded 30!! :O  I am pleased and really excited that I have completed my second item on my 30 before 30 list!!  On January 5, I got a second tattoo!!!  I adore it.  It is everything I had envisioned.  Here it is:



Music: Kris Allen singing the National Anthem at the Pro Bowl (cause he is so cute and did a really nice job!)

No comments:

Post a Comment